Gold Coast Info
IATA Airport Code: OOL
Population: 2.274 million (2014)
Coordinates: 28°1′0″S 153°24′0″E
Site Seeing / Things to do
Gold Coast has all the glitz and glamour with all the holiday activities you need:
- Beaches – Whether it’s fishing at Main Beach, surfing with the pros at Snapper Rocks or watching the sunrise at Burleigh, everyone can enjoy an amazing beach experience on the Gold Coast.
- Markets – When it comes to markets, the Gold Coast has lots to offer. Enjoy fresh local food and drinks, organic produce from our farmers, hand-made arts and crafts, gifts, vintage clothes and designer fashion. Many of the markets are set against the stunning back drop of the ocean or hinterland, and feature live music, food and drink, car boot sales and entertainment for the kids.
- Movie World – It’s Hollywood on the Gold Coast and is home to an array of world-class rides and attractions for guests of all ages
- Seaworld – is the premier marine animal park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. The park includes rides, animal exhibits and other attractions, and promotes conservation through education and the rescue and rehabilitation of sick, injured or orphaned wildlife.
- Dreamworld – Dreamworld is a theme park and zoo situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is Australia’s biggest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions
- Wet n Wild – has a huge zone full of fun designed for little adventurers plus the favourite Giant Wave Pool! There is something for the whole family at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and is the perfect place to cool down on a hot summers day.
- Shopping – Shop your heart out, there’s something for everyone and any budget!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.